Your business is growing and you need someone to take control of the accounting and finances. Someone to come in and be in charge of not only keeping track of the books, but implementing policies and procedures, being the contact with vendors and customers – a sort of Swiss Army Knife for your finances.
That’s where our Ninjas come in!
Our Ninjas will:
Provide all the functions of basic bookkeeping
- Record all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables in order to provide timely information
- Reconcile for General Ledger Accounts, Bank Accounts, Credit Cards & PayPal
- Account for pre-paids and accruals
- Reviewing the ledger accounts for all individual account heads and correcting any posting errors
-Provide Financial Reports as needed
Additional Accounting Duties:
- Primary contact between Vendors and resolving any issues
- Primary contact between Customers and resolving any issues
- End of month Adjusting Journal Entries
- Processing asset purchases, depreciation accounting and asset disposal related journal entries
- Processing Payroll related journal entries in the general ledger
- Timely processing inventory movements to ensure accurate accounting of inventory at period ends.
- Processing lease rentals, loan (and interest payouts) journals
- Sales order and Invoicing Generation
- Custom Financial Reporting and Analysis